Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Car Seat

For months now, Emma has been dying to get into a "big girl carseat - like Megan and Will's" (i.e. booster seat). We keep telling her that she needs to wait until her 4th birthday and then she can officially get out of the baby carseat. However, we couldn't wait until the end of the month and Casey and I caved early to make things more convenient for drop-offs & pick-ups. So, on Monday, Luke, Emma and I are driving home and Emma and I were chatting about her school pictures, which were being taken that following day. We were talking about what she should wear and how she should smile, etc., and Emma says, "I have a great idea... why don't I get my picture taken in my new carseat!" Hmmm... I'm not sure Country Day wants to celebrate her new carseat as much as she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.