Friday, November 19, 2010

Please & Thank You

I haven't had too much experience with toddlers but for a 2 year old, I think that Luke is extremely polite... to the point that its just hilarious! Ever since he was little, whenever we say "thank you" to him, its always in a sing-songy voice... kinda like "THANK you, lu-KEY!" Of course, he now mimics that same song when he thanks us.

Last week, I was saying goodbye to him and asked for kisses on the cheek and he shook his head no. So I kissed him on the cheek anyway. He looks over and says "more kisses mommy" so I kiss him on the cheek again. He says "more kisses mommy" and takes his chubby little finger and points to his lips. So I kiss him on the mouth and he proclaims "THANK you, mom-MEE!" It was hilarious!

When I got him out of bed this morning, his hair was crazy-big. So I say "Lukey, your hair is awfully crazy this morning." He replies, "thank you, mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.