Every morning when I wake up Luke, he says the exact same thing: "no wipes." He hates getting his diaper changed in the morning - probably because the wipes are so cold (I don't blame him). But regardless, every morning he tries to negotate a diaper change with any wipes. So, a few nights ago, we were playing Barbie dolls with Emma and all three of us were changing the dolls clothes to go to a "party." As Luke was taking off the dolls' clothes, he would look over at me and say, "No wipes. No wipes." Apparently, he didn't want his Barbie dolls to go through the same painful process!
Then today, I was folding clothes in the laundry room. I had just put a load of clothes in and the washer was sensing the load and slowly filling it up with water. It creates somewhat of a loud noise, but Luke thought it was "too loud" and kept yelling at the washer, "that's too loud in my house. That's too loud in my house!" As you can see, he always repeats his sentences twice. Probably because he has realized that we're usually not listening the first time around!!
Lately, all four of us have been cuddling in bed at night, watching T.V. On Sunday, we were watching one of the awards show and I commented that I really liked one of the stars' hair. It was cut super short - almost like a boy cut - and I said that I wished that I had the courage to cut my hair like that because I really liked her hair. Emma looked over and said, "I like you just the way you are, Mommy!"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.