It's becoming increasingly difficult to have a conversation with Luke. Yes, you'd think it would be easier since he's older, but no. Just more difficult. Today, I came home from work and his tricycle was parked in the middle of the garage, in my spot. So I pulled my 4-runner right up to it to prove a point that I almost hit it. Here's the conversation that ensued:
Stacy: "Luke, did you see my car? I almost hit your tricycle."
Luke: "That's okay."
Stacy: "No, Luke, the point is that you need to move it so that its not in the middle of the driveway."
Luke not paying attention.
Stacy: "Luke, next time I'm going to hit your tricycle."
Luke: "That's okay. I'll be a marshmellow."
Um, okay. Thanks.
Monday, March 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.