Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lunchtime for Lukey

Casey had to assist at a wrestling tournament today, so that left the kids and me on our own. Emma had swim lessons at 5 Seasons this morning, so we packed up and headed to the club. Afterwards, we came back home and got things set up for lunch. Luke is just now starting on foods and isn't really loving his meals. So, we fed him some rice cereal, sweet potatoes and green beans. Emma helped me feed him and did a great job. I told her that when Daddy comes home, she needs to tell him what a great job she did. So, Casey gets home and Emma is telling him all about her day and she says, "I fed Lukey cereal today... not from my breast, though." I'm glad she clarified!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.