For the past month or so, Emma has been obsessed with locking doors. Luckily, she would only lock them when we were in the room with her. We've told her time and time again that she shouldn't be locking doors. So yesterday, Casey had an inservice so we arranged for Emma to go to Jennifer's house for the day. That meant that I had to take both kids with me and drop them off on my way to work. We were getting ready in the morning in our bathroom area - Luke & Emma were both on the floor playing. I stepped around the side of the wall to put on some earrings and I hear the bathroom door slam. I look over and Emma had just locked and closed the bathroom door. I say to her, "Emma - what did you do?? You just locked mommy out of the bathroom. Why did you do that?" Her response: "I was running away from the deer." Huh?
That kid has a HUGE imagination. We'd better buckle our seatbelts...
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.