Luke and I have been spending some quality time together this morning. Emma is at Mawaw and Papaw's for a sleep-over. Lukey woke up around 6:45 so I decided to let Casey sleep in for a bit. We've folded clothes, played trucks and had our breakfast (and coffee). Lately, Luke has actually been playing with toys instead of stealing things away from Emma. He likes his trucks and especially likes Emma's doll-baby stroller. A little bit ago, he was playing on the floor by the back door with his truck and it got stuck in the small space between the step and cabinet. Several times, I had to walk over and retrieve his truck, only to find that two seconds later, he did the same, yelling "Guck, guck!" (at this point, I am unsure if he was yelling "stuck" or "truck" or "truck stuck?"). So, I moved the plant next to the cabinet and attempted to show him how to get his truck by himself. I told him, "Lay on the floor, Lukey, so you can get your truck." He looks at me with this confused look on his face. So, I repeat, "lay on the floor." He conceeds and lays down on his tummy and puts his head on the hardwood floor! After giggling, I showed him how to lay on his tummy and reach for his guck guck (stuck truck). It was too cute.
Now's he walking around with the step-stool trying to grab everything he can on the tables and counters. Oh my...
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.