Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And Baby Makes 5!

The Schniebers are excited to announce that we're expecting Baby #3 in early September! Emma and Lukey are so excited about their new sibling. We told them a few weeks ago and it has been non-stop baby talk ever since - from Emma, not Luke. When we told them, Emma immediately started squealing. Luke looked over and started squealing, too, unless he realized that a blueberry had fallen off his plate and quickly focused his attention on the stray piece of fruit! Its all on video - very cute!

The next day, a Monday, I picked her up from school and her afterschool teacher slyly says, "So, Emma told me some news..." I start laughing and confirm that it was true. As Emma and I are walking out to the car, I ask her how many people she told that I was pregnant. She looks up at me with her cute little curly hair and glasses and said, "A LOT of people, Mom." It was so funny! On that same ride home, I fielded about 20 questions on the baby ranging from "why can't daddys carry babies?" to "if you get sick, does the baby get sick, too?" Emma recommended that we name the baby "Rosie" and Luke likes "Calilou." Both options were nixed immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.