Sunday, June 16, 2013
I found this when I was cleaning out Emma's end of the year folder. Hilarious! I agree that Mia is "loud in my ear!"
On Tuesday, Casey took Emm and Luke to the rugby fields so he could play touch. During a break, the two of them come over to Case and start to tattle on each other. I'm fuzzy on the details of the actual fight but something about Emma hitting Luke. Casey starts to lecture and tells Emma that she needs to apologize to Luke. Of course, in typica Emma fashion, she mumbles, "sorry, Luke." To which Luke replies, "sorry doesn't save the day, Emma."
We went to Kings Island's Soak City last weekend. We got a season pass this year and have really enjoyed heading over there - especially since its only 10 minutes away. Luke and I were hanging out near the water station, which essentially just has tons of water spraying everywhere. Its fun to run through. On top is a huge bucket of water that dumps (think Flashdance) about every 10 minutes or so. Right before it dumps, there's a loud train whistle, signaling that its about to go. Kids from everywhere come running. So, last weekend, the whistle blows and Luke quietly says, "I wonder what its like to not go under the water..." (pause - water dumps). "Hmmm, I guess I know now!"
Last night, Mia was climbing on the stools in the kitchen and trying to grab all of the cups so she could play in the water. Several times, Casey told her stop. Finally, he raised her voice and yelled "stop" and took her off of the stool. She takes off running into the family room, crying and fussing, and Luke asks, "what's wrong, Mia?" and she sadly cries, "Daddy!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.