After scanning my last few posts, I've realized that I haven't said too much about Luke lately. Its always hard to blog about babies because, unlike toddlers, its about how they look (adorable) instead of what they said. So without further ado, this post is dedicated to Lukey-the-man...
So, Luke is thisclose to crawling. He gets down on all-fours and rocks back and forth, but doesn't make any progress. Then, he gets frustrated and falls to his stomach and spastically waves his arms and legs. If he was in water, he would be zooming around at high speeds. Instead, this just aggrevates him. I'm so ready for him to start crawling! Although it will add a whole new dynamic to the house, it will make him much happier. He constantly babbles and has recently started saying "da da" and "mom mom." I've noticed that he says "mom mom" when he's stuck or needs help. I doubt that he really knows what he is saying, but its so darn cute! I've never seen such a happy baby. Most of the time, he just sits on the floor and waits for someone to look at him so he can smile and talk. It's hilarious! His most recent trick is standing up, holding onto furniture. We've also made the mistake of letting him walk around while holding his hands/arms, which he loves. We spent months and months doing that with Emma. My back isn't ready for that game quite yet. We've had two nights in a row of sleeping through the night (knock on wood) so I'm hoping that trend will continue. I'm exhausted!
Everything else is going well. I can hardly believe that its May already! I am looking forward to Casey & Emma being out of school. The summer-time is always 100% less stressful!
That's all for now!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.