Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The funniest thing happened last night. Casey was outside last night, mowing the grass, so it was up to me to put the kids to bed. I put Emma to bed after reading a couple of books and went downstairs to feed Luke his bottle before bed. As soon as he finished his bottle, he went right to sleep. I was watching a DVR'd episode of Saturday Night Live and started laughing at one of the skits. At this point, Luke had been asleep for about 5 or 10 minutes. All of the sudden, while still sleeping, he started cracking up. So, I look down, and he's dead-asleep. So, I continue watching TV and start laughing. Again, Luke starts cracking up in his sleep. This went on for about 5 minutes. I'd start laughing because he was so funny and then HE'D start laughing, but the whole time, he was asleep. He opened his eyes like once, and he barely kept them open for a second. The ironic thing is that Casey went through a phase a few years back when he was doing the exact same thing! It would be in the middle of the night and he would be dead-asleep, giggling! Like father, like son! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.